7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
Its important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty. Our move in guarantee only applies when you lease your apartment home sight unseen or virtually.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate.
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice.
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement.
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility.
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities.
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in.
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements.
I love this location and the people here! They are so nice! The location is so close to everything I need.- Michelle
Quiet, underground parking, new appliances, little to no complaints if any.- Aaron L.
Being able to divide the rent between 2 people with a simple, user friendly account is amazing. No random fees, just put in what you want to pay and save your payment easy, boom. It makes paying rent a breeze so thank you.- James H.
I would say that it is a great place to live, the staff is very helpful and kind, as well as the maintenance team gets work orders done in a timely matter. It is just an over all great place to live.- Krystine N.
We really enjoyed our stay at Metropolis The staff was always very responsive, and we never heard any of our neighbors. It's a great starting point if you move to Denver and are looking for a centrally located, affordable place to live.- Miranda K.
Parking can be hit or miss, usually pretty quiet, decent apartment, great location.- Hannah C.
I enjoy it greatly. It's quiet, clean, with a good location and great customer service.- Jessica K.
I've been living in the Metropolis Apt for more than three months now. The staff was fun bringing me to my New home with a beautiful view of the South side and Pikes Peak. The place is very clean, quiet and the neighbors (even the dogs) are really polite and friendly.The neighborhood is amazing, walking distance to just about everything you need and safe with lots of friendly people along the way.I recommend this place to anyone that want to live Colorado!- Darrell J
Heller has been great throughout our time renting at Metropolis Apartments. She is always able to answer our questions and made the move in process easy! Maintenance requests are completed next day and done correctly.- Diggin D.
CLEAN-REMODELED-ECO FRIENDLY-VERY NICE!!. I live in the Metropolis apartments and they are classy and nicer than the LoDo 2,500 a month loft I lived in at 2101 Market. The kitchen is stellar and I love the approach the owner has taken. Renewable, sustainable, yet affordable living. The floors are beautiful and with any real hard wood floors, they require a lot of care. Care that I am willing to maintain to live here.- Stephanie S.
Very happy we moved in the middle of May the staff is helpful as well as maintenance beautiful apt and view Thank you ?- Karma O.